Saturday, October 4, 2008

FRESHER'S BLUES

On the first day of my college I had so many feelings within me,I was excited,nervous,tensed and the list goes on.I was filled with so many questions like,"HOW WILL MY NEW FRIENDS BE?","HOW WILL OUR LECTURER'S BE?","HOW WILL OUR SENIOR'S TREAT US?",etc.,But then I'm so much relieved about all these things.I've made some really good friends not only from my college but also the neighbouring colleges,our lecturer's are also very informative and are also very caring about us.My main fear was about "SENIOR'S",I had always heard pepole saying that the seniors are very mean with their fresher's but in the case of our senior's its not the same.I can affirm that my senior's are very friendly and very much helpful to their fresher's.Its just been a week since our college has started and I'm already in love with it.I'm sure that this college is going to fill my college days full of colour's.........

No comments: