Saturday, March 12, 2011

something i would like to share

When I was in my first year,i got mad about what am I going to be in the future.Because I failed to get an IIT seat which i considered the ultimate in my intermediate course.Those bloody corporate institutions made me mad by their selectiveness of students.I found myself humiliated and suppressed, in such a situation how can a mind work freely.I tried for a long term course in another corporate institute,in which the humiliation was unbearable.I came out of that and finally joined a normal eamcet college,which I considered the cheapest thing I could do, in my intermediate course.I didn't even go for a aieee counselling.

So this may be the reason of my madness towards a goal.Then slowly slowly i came out of that pressure and finally came to a stage where i can draw conclusions from my life.But still I didn't know what i will be in the future.

I thought that in engineering at least innovation is free of government policies.At first I wanted subject,concepts and knowledge and started referring standard books which i told already that was not a good way to start

Then slowly slowly I came to know that scoring in examination is different than concepts and reading.

In India,what i found is that preparing for exam and reading the subjects are two different things,I hope it is the same everywhere.

It was concentrating only on 5 to 6 topics in each subject rather than covering the whole subject
this made me easy.And I started postponing my preparation until it came to my neck.The traditional night out strategies that most of us do started to pay off somehow or other.

In my examinations i found that the exams which i wrote the worst, fetched me more score than which i wrote my best.I am still annoyed that the exam which i considered I'll get full,i just crossed the border.voodoo.....

that's it for today...
I have to do my work
"feelings and emotions are the two things which humans have which always like to expand limitlessly"

No comments: