Sunday, April 10, 2011

neVer EncouRaged during The COLLege DaYs .............

I struggled a lot during my college days to put up this blog which i thought would be useful for learning.My concern was that we didn't even know the basics of the subject.Still many of my friends even in the final year don't know what is BJT or diode...they still ask me what exactly it is all about......So I made some attempt to make them understand visually how the process happens..But i think they never looked at it....

Is blog ke chakkar mein .... my 1st year 2nd year aggregates had gone down drastically...I was just barely crossing the sixties......Then somehow I gained strength and pulled it to 70 by the mercy of the Supreme Lord...
Teachers used to say why are you wasting so much time in these things..but i kept on....I asked many to join and few responded but ultimately left...I am still requesting people to come up but i think nobody is interested...But when I say Adsense money may be they may come but initial effort has to be given for free...so sorry I can't do...


My blogging started when surya gave me an opportunity to post in a blog created by the CDS faculty of which he was one of the admin...And then...when i felt disgusted with the way things were done...i tried to start my own blog.....
Then surya joined me but he couldn't it.His percentage was still less than me even though he was a good student.He wanted to start some web designing stuff...and he was experimenting with blogs with XML and web domains...
it was not easy to maintain this blog...because it needs a lot of browsing skills and experience in searching things and choosing appropriate keywords to search...

recently when I attended the HR round in Msat..I was asked by the HR about what things you surf on the internet bcoz i mentioned those in my hobbies...so i told the same thing....to put useful things which are hidden in the internet in one place....
To keep the blog going on i had to increase the traffic and it is one of the most difficult task in blogging.It is  difficult for formal blogs which don't have controversial content or some slang language or adult content..So i had to include some common post like previous papers jntu syllabus etc...to get the traffic...

Now surya with the blog experience started a web designing company named talkpixel and i think its going good...and to this blog there is a traffic of around 1000 per month...its less but fine...

No comments: